|Title:||Executive Protection Specialist|
|Location:||Menlo Park, CA|
|Salary:||Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Executive Protection Specialist – Menlo Park, CA
The Executive Protection Specialist position is a rare opportunity to join a cutting edge, contemporary protective program that is fully supported and valued by the client. As an Executive Protection Specialist, you will be an important member of a dynamic, fast-paced team. We are looking to grow the team with forward thinking individuals who are ready for a challenge. In this role, you will receive continuous training to ensure readiness to respond to changing operational requirements.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Travel in support of protective operations advances, both domestic and international
- Provide covert protection functions at selected locations and venues
- Be able to think out of the box and adapt to surroundings in any environment
- Work in a fast-paced environment within a cross-functional team
- Provide excellent client services by being personable, professional, proactive and responsive
- Perform basic protection duties
- Extensive military, corporate security or law enforcement experience, preferably in a military special operations branch, protective operations with a minimum of 5 years combined experience
- A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school is desired
- CA Guard Card and CPR certification is required
- Extensive medical experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman) desired
- Strong base knowledge in all areas of protective operations
- Must maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Pay is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
Benefits are offered to all full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – free to employee
- Free employee life insurance
- 401K and retirement bonus opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Daily meal allowance
- Industry leading training and development
- Domestic & International travel
This position will require access to items controlled under U.S export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to use items controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710