|Salary:||$26 per hour|
CPI Intelligence Specialist: Bellevue, WA
Allied Universal Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is a leading global security services provider and innovator, specializing in executive protection services for corporations. When you join our team, you’ll join more than 60 years of experience protecting peace of mind. Each and every one of our employees is committed to serving, securing and caring for the people and businesses in our communities.
Duties & Qualifications:
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is seeking a results-driven, highly motivated Intelligence Specialist. The Specialist will be responsible for supporting special project managers, recruiting team, and clients. This role reports to the Intelligence Director with a primary function of supporting all Intelligence requirements, worldwide. This is a full-time position, both day and nights, 12-hour shifts, that includes a mandatory 90-day probationary period depending on job performance and operational needs. To be successful in this role applicants must possess the ability to interact with all levels of corporation management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other departments and personnel. Strong oral communication and representational skills are required.
- Support global protective intelligence functions through monitoring social media, open source, and a variety of databases.
- Develop intelligence products such as weekly situation analysis reports, intelligence bulletins, critical incident reports, and other bespoke reporting requirements.
- Utilize the basic intelligence cycle, the ideal candidate will be able to assist with the development of requirements; vet and validate sources, develop accurate and actionable intelligence products while mitigating biases; and disseminate in a timely manner.
- During emergent situations and incidents, effectively communicate and escalate utilizing a variety of communication platforms to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support, as appropriate, using a wide range of tools and technologies.
Key Candidate Attributes
- Possess a well-developed, creative thought process and the passion to solve complex problems.
- Ability to apply analytical methodologies.
- Ability to proactively work autonomous or in a team.
- Capacity and aptitude to rapidly consume large volumes of new information to quickly become knowledgeable on niche topics.
- A dynamic thinker, that understands the value of being flexible, resourceful and a team player.
- Ability to evaluate stakeholder requirements and effectively set product and deadline expectations
- Awareness of your own biases and how to effectively mitigate them during the intelligence cycle
- Is experienced with data visualization platforms desired
- Proficiency with APA format
- Ability to set effective priorities and adapt with changing circumstances
- Effective time management skills
- Must have intelligence experience in one or more of the following areas: private sector, military, government
- Must be well versed in utilizing current intelligence related technologies and search methodologies.
- Ability to attend training events that fall outside normal work hours.
- Ability to work 12-hour shift work both day and nights is a hard requirement – will initially work night shift.
- Competence with a variety of Productivity Suites, including MS Office, G Suite, etc.
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must successfully pass an in-depth background check and drug screening.
- Must be able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to effectively and confidently disseminate information to individuals, groups, peers, clients, executives and other appropriate stakeholders.
- Ability to professionally articulate the merits of your analysis to peers and stakeholders.
- Must be able to quickly adapt and excel in dynamic situations.
- Prepare written intelligence reports in the proper format and with correct grammar and spelling while providing thoughtful and relevant analysis.
- Must be able to deal effectively with clients, local partners, peers, and executives in a variety of situations, using confidence, tact and empathy.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines during stressful situations.
- Must be able to work remotely and possess reliable highspeed internet.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
- Casual work attire and work environment
*No phone calls.
*Be prepared to develop a professional writing sample with limited time.
Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710